Here are the correct answers to the latest quiz. Haven’t seen it yet? Go have a look HERE before you cheat and look at the answers.
1. What’s the capitol city of Australia?
2. What’s the highest mountain in Australia?
b) Mount Kosciuszko (however that’s pronounced)
3. When did European settlement commence in Australia?
4. Which state or territory of Australia is the most populated?
a) New South Wales
5. Who was the first prime minister of Australia?
c) Sir Edmund Barton
6. Which two animals are represented on the Australian coat of arms?
a) Kangaroo & Emu
7. How many stars are there on the Australian flag?
8. What’s the title name of the Australian national anthem?
d) Advance Australia Fair
9. What’s the expanded name for the acronym ANZAC?
b) Australian and New Zealand Army Corps
10. What’s the name of the largest sand island in the world?
b) Fraser Islandanswers, Australia, quiz