Exciting news folks; I’ve booked a ticket back to Sweden over Christmas! Almost 3 weeks to catch up with friends and family, I’m excited! Unfortunately we can’t really afford for both Simon and I to go, so this time I’ll be travelling on my own. I wish I could have gone during the Swedish summer rather than winter (especially since it seems to be awesome this year) but since I’m a big Christmas fan I don’t really mind. I’ve spent the last two Christmas’ in Australia so it’s time for a cold one again, there will be plenty of summer and sunshine for me here when I get back home again. My work close down for a couple of weeks over Christmas and it’s a quiet time of the year so it’s a good time to go for that reason too. I’m managed to find flights with Singapore Airlines with great flight times (22-23 hours each way) with only one stop so I’m pretty happy.
Things I look forward to with my trip;
- Catching up with family
- Spending time with my Nana
- Seeing my friends
- Cuddle with Pollux & Nova ♥
- Christmas food
- Eating fil
- Snow (hopefully there is some)
- All the Christmas decorations and lights
- Going to a Christmas market
- Having a real Christmas tree (yes mum, this year you HAVE to have one and it has to be inside too so we can smell it).