I little tip for those looking for help practising the theory before taking your driving license test. Trafikskolan TEO is apparently a good way to go.
TEO makes it easier to succeed on Trafikverket’s (the Swedish Transport Administration, STA) theory test and is a compliment to the traditional education material. TEO offers interactive study questions for both driving license A (motorbikes) and B (cars). With the program you’ll learn all the road signs and get tested on your knowledge before the final test. The program will give you page references to the most commonly used theory books on the market on the areas where you fail to answer the questions correctly. You’ll also get the chance to implement a final test with the same structure and interface as STA’s test to make sure you’ve the knowledge needed to pass your final exam and get your license.
Trafikskolan TEO 2011 is the latest version and it contains:
- Approx. 800 up to date questions divided into different categories.
- STA interface on the knowledge test.
- Traffic situations with explanatory photos and a 140 page book with question and answers.
- User based history.
- Page references to the most commonly used theory books on the market incl. the Driving License Book and Theory Handbook from STR.
- The program is in Swedish but has English as a language option too.
The program is available at for example Aftonbladet Shop for only 149 kr.driving license, move to Sweden, theory