28 Jul 2011

Ball of Light 2

8 Comments Photography

Wow, after watching the 15 minute documentary about Denis Smith (that Anita so kindly told me about) explaining his background and how the ball of lights are made, the photographs seem even more amazing.

Ball Of Light from Sam Collins on Vimeo.

This 15 minute documentary tells the story of Denis Smith. Two years ago he was in a high pressure sales job suffering with depression, debt and alcohol problems. Then he discovered light painting, and his life changed forever…

written by
The author didn‘t add any Information to his profile yet.

8 Responses to “Ball of Light 2”

1. Reply sally says:

cool blogg ni har! Vill du följa varandra på bloglovin?
    Missa inte min sommarbilds tävling på min blogg!

2. Reply sofia says:

Jag gillar verkligen den här bloggen! Ska kika på klippet när jag är hemma från jobbet. Ha en bra dag 🙂

3. Reply Achilles says:

That is what I call a long distance relation =9 Me and my brother were down in Oz 2008 working ouir way up from sydney to Cairns in about 7 months, wonderfull country, I would rather live in Australia than Sweden. This weather and people here is so depressing. But its closer to the summers metal festivals =9 Take care mates !

4. Reply Anna - Swaussie says:

@Sally: Tack!

@Sofia: Kul att du hittade hit. 🙂

@Achilles: Yes, that's taking long distance relationship to the limit. It wasn't fun at all but since about a year at least we're in the same country. I agree Australia is amazing and I think a move there is on the agenda, eventually. 🙂

5. Reply Cecilia says:

Anna, du nämnde att din lemon curd tog superlång tid att göra, testa citronkrämen i detta recept http://www.alltommat.se/recept/Krispig-marangtarta-med-citronkram-6054 supergod och hur enkel som helst!

6. Reply Anonymous says:

@Cecilia: Tack för tipset, ska testa det nästa gång! 🙂

7. Reply Anita says:

I knew you would love that video, an amazing story and the way he share his knowledge is fantastic.

8. Reply Sabby Gallant says:

Wow, thanks for sharing the Ball of Light video.. truely amazing .. and have to say, made me somewhat homesick.. just love the aussie outback.. and South Australia is just lovely ..BrisVegas gal myself, however I have done the road trip from Cairns to Adelaide and back a couple of times.. and also roud Tassie.. ..

Really enjoyed poking around alittle in your blogg.. wish I was that dedicated.. I mean I spend more than enough time on this keyboard to put out plenty of postings.. but just not that creative I guess… keep up the good work..
    hugs Sabby