27 Apr 2011

Big changes ahead

8 Comments Göteborg, Sverige

I’ve been dying to share the good news with you all and now I just have to before I burst. We’re moving to Göteborg/Gothenburg! Since Simon is going to be placed at his company’s office in Göteborg shortly (still not sure when exactly) I asked if I could transfer to our sales office in Göteborg. I won’t get into details but it took a while to get a reply but in the end of last week I got an ok. So as soon as our living arrangements are sorted and my new desk has arrived at the office in Göteborg I can move. Easy peasy, hey!?

It’s so much to think of and organise and on top of that both Simon and I are extremely busy at work right now. Him being away all week is not good. Not only do I miss him a lot of course and it’s empty without him, I also get bored at night and end up working way too much. But right now I’m at the stage where I’m just drained and tired (and this just three days after the four day Easter weekend). I think I’ll try to forget about work tonight, pamper myself a bit and go to bed early.

Tags: ,
written by
The author didn‘t add any Information to his profile yet.
Related Posts

8 Responses to “Big changes ahead”

1. Reply Lina says:

Du är väldigt välkommen till göteborgskontoret! Ska vi borra ett hål i skärmen mellan skrivborden så att inte inboxarna blir så fulla i fortsättningen? ;-)

2. Reply Sam says:

Grattis! Sounds like you'll love Göteborg! :) I agree…don't work yourself too hard, life is too short for that!;)

3. Reply Christina says:

Grattis! Vad kul!! Tycker allt du ska glömma bort jobbet ibland och skämma bort dig själv ;-)

4. Reply Katarina i Asien says:

Grattis och lycka till!

5. Reply Anna G says:

Spännande med Göteborg. Hoppas det blir toppen för er! Var rädd om dig vännen!

6. Reply Marie says:

Congratulations! You are going to love being together again in the same town. I hope everything goes well for both of you. And how great to be moving there in the summer, when it is so beautiful on the west coast.

7. Reply Marie says: